HR Operations Manager
Gloucestershire Professional Services (GPS) is recruiting for a HR Operations Manager to join the HR department at Gloucestershire College.
Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online to join our team.
The role of HR Operations Manager includes:
- Ensuring the HR Operating Plan is monitored and reviewed as appropriate, through effective and positive management of the HR team, taking a pragmatic and problem solving approach
- Working closely with the Resource & Talent team to build and maintain strong relationships with managers to improve internal resourcing practice across the College, including the identification of individual development requirements and internal progression
- Taking full responsibility of direct HR support to allocated departments through appropriate utilisation of HR Partners, including further development of management information reports to drive continuous improvement within the team
- Providing HR advice at disciplinary, capability and grievance investigations and hearings, and sitting on panel/appeal hearings as necessary
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of supporting employee relations casework and taking a pragmatic and consistent approach
- Graduate membership of CIPD or studying towards
- Experience of developing and implementing
- HR policies and procedures
- Experience at HR Manager level
Benefits: A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package. Please click on the benefits link to find out more about the range offered.