4 days left
- Full Time
My Public Sector client requires an experienced and qualified HR Advisor to join them to undertake a permanent contract. You will play a key role in delivering and contributing to a variety of HR project. You will provide authoritative advice and support across a range of HR subject areas, whilst developing a broad range of skills across HR to deliver modern, flexible and effective service.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead, deliver on and contribute to allocated HR projects on time and within budget.
- Interpret policies and procedures to advise and influence the actions of line managers across the council and assist them in meeting legal, procedural and workforce development requirements.
- Devise and implement tailored solutions to complex issues, in line with council policies and procedures, to enable line managers to make informed and timely decisions on staffing matters.
- Lead on the development and review of the council’s HR policies and employment practices to ensure that they reflect best practice, comply with legislation and continue to support the organisations needs.
- Work with managers and the HR team to ensure that operational HR issues are identified and inform the development of HR strategies and initiatives to support direct service delivery, relationship management, reward, employee relations and policy.
- Provide professional advice and guidance on managing change and related HR issues to ensure that they meet the needs of the service and comply with the council’s HR policies.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly