HR & Payroll Administrator
A new opportunity has arisen for a HR & Payroll Administrator working across all Divisions here at Haymarket Media Group.
Reporting to the HR Operations Partner, you will support a busy HR team, providing an effective and professional HR administration service to both the HR team and the wider business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR and Payroll administrator to work within a diverse generalist environment with a variety of day to day responsibilities and is a great opportunity for an HR professional looking to make an impact in a flexible role.
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and we’re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and event attendees, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
Key Responsibilities will include
- Key point of contact for the HR team, answering any initial queries as well as taking responsibility for the generic HR inbox as/when required responding to all employee administration queries or delegating tasks to the appropriate HR team member.
- Complete the monthly payroll by updating the Business World (Unit 4) HRIS with the necessary changes and liaising with the payroll provider, ensuring checks are made to minimise errors
- Ensure the New Starter process is seamless and all relevant documentation has been received and updated where necessary
- Assist and support the management with benefit queries, maintaining the benefits platform and administration/invoicing
- Facilitating employee exit interviews and escalating any concerns with relevant HR Business Partner.
- Assisting the HR team with documentation and meeting minutes where required such as returning to work after maternity leave, flexible working requests, recruitment etc.
- Assisting with HR projects as/when required
- To be an ambassador for the wider HR team, and support the team to ensure HR People Portal is updated.
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!