Regional ER Advisor
2 days left
- Full Time
I am currently working with a fantastic Health Care organisation who are looking to recruit a Regional ER Advisor on a permanent basis.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Supporting the development and implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes, and ensuring all current policies are reviewed in line with the update schedule and are up to date and in line with current employment law.
- Coach, support, mentor and advise managers on dealing with people issues such as: disciplinary, grievance, investigations, absence, sickness, performance management and other HR issues
- Communicate changes to policies and procedures to line managers and provide training in their use and assist managers through the informal and formal procedures in relation to performance, absence and capability issues, providing advice and guidance through each stage of the formal process
- Assist the Employee Relations Manager with strategies, policy standards, resource, workforce, talent and succession planning. Supporting managers by providing local data for the areas you support.
- Ensuring change management support is provided to business managers in relation to restructurings, redeployments, redundancies and TUPE transfers and integration of people and business processes.
- Develop positive day to day relationships with heads of service, managers, staff, key stakeholders, including representing the organisation at external meetings and events.
This role will involve travel across Essex on some occasions.
If you are looking your next position and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for Regional ER Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly