Learning and Development Administrator
4 days left
- Full Time
I am currently working with a fantastic charity organisation to recruit a Learning and Development Administrator on a contract basis.
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the People and Organisational Team and wider Senior Leadership Team as needed.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Responsible for the full cycle of course administration for learning courses, including:
- Planning schedule
- Logistical arrangements
- Confirming trainers and relevant guest speakers for the core courses, and owning the relationships with them
- Booking people onto programmes and issuing course information
- Setting up training rooms
- Processing invoices and tracking the budget
- Creating training materials
- Updating relevant systems
- Reporting on training programmes as needed
- Promoting and marketing our core learning portfolio, both face to face and elearning programmes
- Produce both communication and learning materials so they are of the highest quality and reflect our brand
- Provide administrative support on aspects of Global Learning programmes.
- Ensure that our network of internal and external facilitators is supported, ensuring accurate records are maintained, that they have necessary information and support when used on learning and development programmes.
- Produce quarterly and monthly reports on L&D and Child Safeguarding. Liaising with key people to obtain relevant information.
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for Learning and Development Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly