HR Services Advisor
A well-known NHS organisation in London is looking for an HR Services Advisor to join them on an interim basis.
The purpose of the role will be to act as the first HR contact to advise and support Trust line managers on a variety of queries and issues.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Act as first point of contact within HR to deal with queries
- Provide advice and support to line managers on a variety of employee relations cases where possible
- Build relationships with managers across the Trust at all levels
- Respond to queries over the phone, and escalate to senior members of HR where necessary
- Deal with general HR administration where necessary
- Work in line with agenda for change policies and procedures
- Liaise with senior management for complex cases
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be ambitious to grow, develop and progress within HR
- Have previous NHS experience (desirable)
- Want to work well within a team
If you have relevant experience, skills and qualifications, please submit your CV.