HR Business Partner | London City
4 days left
- Full Time
HR Heads is recruiting an HR Business Partner to work for a global financial services business for 12 months. Working in partnership with the HR Director and wider HR team to drive and implement operationally excellent HR services to the business in alignment with the overall business strategy. The role will be based in London City with some international travel.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Partnering with the business to analyse and understand business needs.
- Identifying trends and work with the Business Partnering team to translate these into HR initiatives.
- Providing advice and guidance in order to support, influence and challenge the business in the implementation of HR policies and procedures to improve business performance.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of all HR components of the employee life cycle and policies in order to mitigate risk and to meet business needs.
- Coaching clients in the development of their people management skills to ensure that performance management and culture is improved
- Collaboratively deciding succession planning and talent development with the business and Talent Management team and identify short/long term solutions to achieve appropriate staffing to meet needs.
- Analyse, interpreting and various HR metrics and KPIs to provide guidance to the business.
- Leading organisational change within the business by providing HR strategies, stakeholder analysis and implementing communications.
What skills and experience are we looking for
- Ideally experience of working within Financial Services however a Blue Chip/Matrix environment would also be considered.
- Strong business partnering and influencing skills
- Extensive HR generalist background
- Can demonstrate change managed and problem solving skills
The role can pay up to £75k plus bonus and addition benefits.