Talent Acquisition Specialist
HR Heads is recruiting a Talent Acquisition Specialist to work for a global financial services organisation. The role is based in London with occasional international travel and is a 2-year contract.
What are the key responsibilities?
• Serve as the primary contact for recruitment strategies for HR business partners and their Stakeholders to secure the best possible talent for the business.
• Provide strategic input on the best sourcing channels for talent.
• Market mapping and talent pipeline passive candidates through Social media and the ATS system
• Plan, Design and coordinate large scale recruitment events to attract future talent
• Develop and enhance social media and other advertising strategies.
• Manage end to end recruitment process including offer management and onboarding.
• Evaluate candidate profiles and provide Hiring Manager with timely MI
• Interview candidates gaging ability with competency and behavioural interview techniques
What skills and experience are we looking for?
• A strong background in house recruitment/Talent Acquisition role however, an agency background recruiting senior hires will also be considered
• Demonstrated expertise of sourcing passive candidates in competitive markets.
• Ability to build strong client relationships
• Good knowledge of candidate sourcing channels and candidate assessment tools.
• Strong understanding of recruitment best practice and legislative developments in relevant markets.
The role can pay between £50k - £60k plus bonus plus benefits.