Pay & Grading Manager
I am currently working with a not for profit organisation based in Yorkshire to recruit a Pay & Grading Manager on a fixed term contract basis for 3 years.
In this role you will be responsible for leading on the pay and grading policy development and review, and providing expert advice and guidance on the pay and grading policies.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- To lead under the guidance of the HR Business Partner and Head of HR a review of our current pay and grading structure to move towards a new system that supports our People Strategy
- To provide advice and guidance on pay, reward and grading policy and its application corporately and in individual cases
- To ensure compliance with legal and governmental requirements
- To support the HR Business Partner and Head of HR as required and in particular play a leading role when consulting/negotiating with the unions on pay and grading matters and annual pay remits/awards
- To support the HR Business Partner and Head of HR in the development and implementation of the pay and reward strategy
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for Pay & Grading Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly