Fast growth, transformational change and an emphasis on people has necessitated the creation of an exciting new HR generalist role within the head office of our client.
The role involves supporting the head office team and an operational division of the group on generalist HR matters. In addition,the position will involve responsibility for managing the annual reward review process, as well as undertaking ad-hoc HR projects, policy review and development.
You will line manage a team of HR Assistants who are responsible for providing support to the Regional HR Business Partners and contribute to building the HR Centre of Excellence.
Our client is looking for the following:
- HR generalist, preferably to CIPD level 7 or equivalent
- A track record of continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong numerical skills including the use of Microsoft Excel
- The ability to demonstrate outstanding analytical and planning skills
- An outstanding people person and team player who can compliment the wider HR team
An ability to really understand the business and the role of HR in facilitating high performance will help you stand out from other applicants.
In addition to a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package is offered.