Medical Staffing Advisor
An NHS Trust in the Northern Home Counties is looking for an experienced Medical Staffing Advisor either in an interim or permanent basis on a band 6.
Reporting to the Medical Workforce Manager, you will be responsible for assisting and supporting in all medical workforce matters.
- Manage the Medical Staffing administrators.
- Managing and maintaining the rostering system.
- Have knowledge of medical staff terms and conditions of employment to ensure they are compliant.
- Carry out accurate information analysis and reporting.
- Support in the implementation of system updates and ensure relevant people are properly trained.
- Experience in a similar role within the NHS is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Medical Staffing Advisor with a well-established NHS Trust.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.
Apply for Medical Staffing Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly