Interim Reward & Pensions Manager
I am currently working with a charity based in cenral London to recruit a Reward and Pensions Manager on an interim basis.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and implementing the organisations reward and pensions strategy effectively. The postholder will also have oversight of the reward and pensions budgets, and will line manage the Reward Officer.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Take the lead on the first payroll run using a new hybrid pensions scheme
- Develop, implement and monitor reward related projects, processes and practices
- Support development and implementation of strategic reward strategy
- Lead delivery of the annual pay review, providing market data, drafting recommendations, supporting Trade Union negotiations and working with other HR teams to ensure effective implementation of changes
- Own and develop the staff benefit offering, ensuring that the total offer is competitive, cost effective, relevant and well communicated to staff across the Group
- Key experience for this role is an understanding of public sector pensions schemes, and as this is an urgent interim need, applicants for this role must have a maximum of 1 weeks’ notice.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for Interim Reward & Pensions Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly