Recruitment Team Leader
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with a prestigious NHS Trust based in North London for a Band 5 Recruitment Team Leader on a FTC until February 2020.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a high quality and efficient recruitment service from day to day at the trust.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to recruiting managers and lead on recruitment campaigns.
- Manage the Recruitment Advisors to ensure a customer focussed and professional recruitment service.
- Ensure that all appropriate employment checks are done in accordance with NHS Employment Check Standards.
- Provide everyday advice to team members regarding recruitment processes and Agenda for Change terms and conditions.
- Experience of NHS Jobs, TRAC and ESR is essential, as is experience in team management.
If you feel you would be a good fit and are interested in this role then please apply online today.
Apply for Recruitment Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly