HR Business Partner
I am currently working with a charity based in London to recruit an HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
Applicants for this role should be all round HR generalists with experience working in business partnering model. Ideally applicants should live in north London and be a car driver.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Build a strong business relationship with managers, staff and other stakeholders to actively support the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Contribute to business planning, providing guidance on restructures, workforce planning and employee relations issues.
- Working with colleagues including the Head of Resourcing and the Head of Talent to ensure we have the right people, with the right skills in the right place.
- Working collaboratively to enhance staff engagement and in turn staff retention.
- Working with the Head of Talent to identify and support performance to maximise potential.
- Coach managers to be confident and effective on all formal performance related issues, performance improvements, disciplinary, grievance and terminations.
Applicants for this role should hold a level 7 CIPD qualification and have a background in health/care/NHS/housing sectors.
Please be aware interviews will take place during the week commencing 8th April 2019.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly