I am currently working with a central government body based in central London to recruit an HR Officer on a permanent basis.
This is a generalist role covering payroll, HRIS, employee benefits, L&D, and recruitment.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Act as a main point of contact for the payroll provider and take a lead role on the monthly Payroll process.
- Administer all benefits such as the childcare vouchers scheme, healthy lifestyle allowance, season ticket loans
- Act as the Cascade Superuser within the team, thus ensuring that other team members are also well versed in the use of the system
- Take a lead role within the HR team on the coordination of learning and development, and coordinate internal and external L&D events
- Be the first point of contact for employee and manager general enquiries and respond to these in a timely and professional manner
- Support the HRBPs with ER issues, including disciplinary, maternity, paternity, long term sick and probation periods
- Supporting team members and managers with recruitments campaigns
Applicants for this role will ideally have a level 3 CIPD qualification, as well as experience of using an HRIS system – ideally Cascade.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for HR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly