I am currently working with a central government body based in central London to recruit an HR Officer on a permanent basis.
This is a generalist role covering payroll, HRIS, employee benefits, L&D, and recruitment.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Act as a main point of contact for the payroll provider and take a lead role on the monthly Payroll process.
- Administer all benefits such as the childcare vouchers scheme, healthy lifestyle allowance, season ticket loans
- Act as the Cascade Superuser within the team, thus ensuring that other team members are also well versed in the use of the system
- Take a lead role within the HR team on the coordination of learning and development, and coordinate internal and external L&D events
- Be the first point of contact for employee and manager general enquiries and respond to these in a timely and professional manner
- Support the HRBPs with ER issues, including disciplinary, maternity, paternity, long term sick and probation periods
- Supporting team members and managers with recruitments campaigns
Applicants for this role will ideally have a level 3 CIPD qualification, as well as experience of using an HRIS system – ideally Cascade.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.