HR Helpdesk Advisor - Home Based
The BPIF is not your average trading association. We are committed to developing excellence and growth in a sector that is a significant contributor to the British economy. We are uniquely placed to be not only the voice for the printing industry but also an active participant - catalysing and shaping the future of this ever changing industry with our members.
• You will support the BPIF/BOSS members and provide appropriate advice and guidance in relation to all employee issues in accordance with the relevant employment best practice and legislation.
• Providing practical and pragmatic advice relating to a variety of HR related issues, including staff discipline, grievances, attendance, conciliation and capability matters
• Providing written responses to queries where necessary
• Escalating queries to the Regional HR Advisers to progress where appropriate
• Where possible, assist the Regional HR Advisers with pro-active retention calls to their members
• Assist with HR Administration - supporting the Head of HR, HR Forum meetings, HR workshops, KPI reporting and researching complex HR queries where required.
Knowledge and Skills
• Level 5 CIPD Qualified
• Customer focused, and be a strong effective communicator
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Be able to multi-task and prioritise
• Be able to self manage and work autonomously
• Able to research, analyse and reason logically within tight deadlines
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrate professional integrity in all activities. To be proficient in Microsoft office and recording data accurately
• 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Hours of work are between 9am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday
The role is based from home.
Apply for HR Helpdesk Advisor - Home Based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly