Temporary Staffing Lead
I am seeking a Temporary Staffing Advisor on behalf of an NHS Trust based west of London on a permeant basis. You will become responsible for supporting the Temporary Staffing Manager in the delivery of a high-quality, effective Temporary Staffing Service, ensuring that the temporary staffing requirements of the Trust are met in the most cost-efficient manner. You will also be expected provide day-to-day operational and line management of the Temporary Staffing Coordinators, ensuring the provision of a customer-focused and responsive service, utilising the team’s skills in the most efficient way to deliver the service objectives.
- Deploy temporary staff through the bank staff management system into available shifts in accordance with their deployment permissions, ensuring that policies regarding working hours are adhered to.
- Ensure line managers are regularly informed about the fulfilment of temporary staffing requirements in line with procedures.
- Attend operational meetings as required in order to ensure clear understanding and prioritisation of the temporary staffing needs of the Trust.
- Monitor the deployment of temporary staff to ensure this is carried out in the most cost efficient and effective manner, prioritising the workload of the team as required.
- Contribute to the development of processes and procedures for the deployment and payment of agency workers.
- Develop effective relationships with agencies to ensure Trust requirements and ways of working are understood and delivered.
- Monitor the performance of agency workers, ensuring they meet the required standards and working with the agency to resolve and issues.
- Provide day-to-day management of the Temporary Staffing Coordinators, ensuring the provision of an effective, customer-focused service that meets the needs of the Trust at all times.
- Recruit, train and develop members of the Temporary Staffing team. To conduct annual appraisals, setting objectives and personal development plans.
- Support the management of complaints / incidents regarding temporary staff, escalating to the Clinical Lead / Temporary Staffing Lead as required.
You will be an experienced HR professional with supervisory experience and experience of working in a temporary staffing function. It is paramount that you have excellent organisational and planning skills, a High level of customer service, communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to negotiate effectively, lead and motivate a team
Apply for Temporary Staffing Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly