Medical Recruitment Officer
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a medical recruitment officer to join a central London NHS Trust.
Medical recruitment is a pivotal function of the HR department and as such it would be beneficial if you have worked in a similar environment previously.
The successful candidate will have a customer focused approach, be professional, well organised and comfortable dealing with a range of stakeholders ranging from entry to senior level.
The recruitment team is consistently busy so you will need to be able to manage high volumes of recruitment requests whilst ensuring that your work is accurate and timely.
Your work will include –
- Managing daily internal and external enquiries providing advice to managers on best practice recruitment processes.
- Job advertisement creation and upload onto relevant internal job boards and external sites
- Screening of applications, including interviewing
- Arrangement of interview panels and assist with assessments as and when required
- Management of the offer process including offer and commencement paperwork
- Provide excellent customer focused candidate care and internal stakeholder communication via telephone, email and in person.
Prior experience using NHS database systems – ESR and NHS Jobs would be highly regarded.
This role is to commence as soon as possible. If you are looking for a wonderful place to work where you can make an immediate impact to the medical community of a fantastic NHS Trust then please apply today!