Employee Relations Advisor
A well-known NHS organisation based in North West London is seeking a Employee Relations Advisor to join them on an interim basis.
The advisor will support each division of the Trust relating to all aspects of employee relations. The role is essential to providing key support to Managers working with their employees and this will be provided via phone, email and in person across the Trusts sites.
You will manage a wide range of sensitive and complex cases which will enable Managers to make appropriate decisions. It is essential you have professional and effective interpersonal and communication skills to provide proactive, client focused advice and training.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Provide guidance and support to line managers on a variety of employee relations cases including sickness absence, grievances, disciplinaries and performance
- Build relationships with managers across the Trust at all levels
- Take on ad hoc projects when required within the ER function
- Deal with general HR administration where necessary
- Work in line with agenda for change policies and procedures
- Attend meetings as necessary as the HR representative
- Liaise with senior management for complex cases
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of dealing with varied employee relations cases
- Be ambitious to grow, develop and progress within HR
- Have previous NHS experience (desirable)
- Want to work well within a team
If you are available now, are passionate about Employee Relations and enjoy working in a dynamic and supportive team then please submit your CV today.
Apply for Employee Relations Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly