Consultant, Talent Mobility Consulting - Canary Wharf London
Who is BGRS?
At BGRS, we create customized mobility solutions that transform mobility into a driver of recruitment, development and retention. We are proud to be the partner of choice for many of the world’s most recognizable brands, including 35% of the Fortune 100 as well as the governments of the United States and Canada. Our diverse client portfolio represents a variety of industry segments.
BGRS is all about mobility. Come join one of the leading companies in global talent mobility, partnering with some of the largest organizations in the world to keep their employees on the move. We are committed to keeping our own talent on a career growth trajectory by fostering an engaging environment with development opportunities that create success for our clients and you. We support our employees by offering a flexible, innovative environment that allows them to focus on their clients and careers. We look forward to you joining our team and experiencing the power of what talent mobility can achieve.
Provide Domestic and International Relocation services to our clients and their employees and families. To manage the smooth transition of the assignee and family to their new location, by applying the single point of co-ordination concept and provide ongoing support during the assignment, including repatriation where appropriate. To provide Service Excellence to the client and their employees at all times during the assignment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Adheres to BGRS’s service excellence commitment in all aspects of the assignment process
- Manage all activities for Domestic and International Relocations as part of our dedicated client teams.
- Manage all activities including those performed by third party suppliers related to the transfer process, the ongoing assignment and repatriation where appropriate.
- Carry out the pre assignment briefing and orientation of the assignee on the client’s policy, including compensation details where applicable
- Provide continuing advice and support to both client and assignees, maintaining regular contact throughout the assignment.
- Produce cost projections and calculates assignment compensation
- Manage the payments related to the assignment including payroll instructions, expenses and invoices.
- Update the BGRS client database and provides the required data for the production of status reports.
- Initiate Premier Service assignee surveys.
- Participate as required in special projects to develop BGRS’ value.
- Undertake other tasks as required
What You Bring to BGRS
- We particularly welcome prior mobility or relocation service delivery experience, but this is not essential. We also welcome applicants with relevant transferable background from adjacent sectors such as household goods delivery, real estate, immigration, language or intercultural training, taxation, generalist HR delivery (particularly reward) or travel.
- Most importantly you'll have experience you can demonstrate in delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent organization, administration and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Sensitivity to the needs of culturally diverse assignees and their families
- Initiative and creativity within the parameters of policy and procedures
- Fluency in IT applications e.g. Microsoft Office and related platforms
- Attention to detail and numeric skills
- Ability to work well within a multicultural team
- Have a basic understanding in the areas of immigration, balance sheets, assignment package preparation, assignee transfer process, international payroll/allowance calculations preferred but not essential
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple projects in addition to day to day activities.
- Flexibility and a willingness to undertake additional tasks, as required
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred but not essential
What BGRS Offers
- Competitive salary and incentive plans
- Workplace flexibility for a balanced work/life approach
- Comprehensive benefits packages and wellness program
- Generous company-paid vacation days and holiday time
- Challenging, collaborative, diverse corporate culture
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and career development
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, BGRS embraces diversity and, as such, is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, gender, marriage or civil partnership status, race, religion, belief, sex, sexual orientation and any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants are subject and consent to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) terms and conditions. Please click here for a full Privacy Notice.
More searches like this
- Accountancy Advisor/Executive/Officer Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)
- Consultancy Advisor/Executive/Officer Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)
- Sales/Customer Service Advisor/Executive/Officer Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)
- Housing Advisor/Executive/Officer Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)
- Legal Advisor/Executive/Officer Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)