People Services Manager
A well-known NHS organisation in London is seeking an interim People Service Manager.
The People Service Manager is responsible for the cost effective and efficient operational staff function across the organisation. This service covers generalist HR and employee queries and specifically the Rostering and Temporary Staffing (Bank) functions.
Key responsibilities of the position include;
- Strategic direction and responsibility of the People Services Team in consultation with the Head of Resourcing.
- Provide leadership to the People Services Team, setting clear work priorities and offer advice as and when needed.
- Roll out of an ERostering system
- Provide Temporary Bank Staff across the Trust in a timely and proactive manner
- Ensure that all systems are records are updated accordingly, including personal files, terminations and data for employee hire.
- Review, and where required, implement new policies and processes relating to the service.
- Liaison across all stakeholder groups in the Trust, ensuring that service requirements are met from process standards, through to providing solutions to complex customer queries.
- Manage key projects which are ongoing or new to the People Service group as directed by the HR Management Team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate;
- Excellence in organisation, stakeholder communications and a proactive approach to meeting key deliverables
- Experience working in a NHS Trust or similar environment
- Experience using ERostering and Temporary Staffing databases.
- Previous experience managing a team
If you have relevant experience, skills and qualifications, please submit your CV.
Apply for People Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly