People Services Team Leader
A People Services Team Leader is required to join a leading NHS Trust on an interim basis.
The key focus of the position is to coordinate and deliver the responsibilities of the People Team across the business.
Responsibilities include –
- Daily operation functions - integration of HealthRoster Modules, ESR and all aspects of the Temporary Bank processes.
- Daily management responsibility for team members in the ERostering and wider People Service.
- Management and resolution of more complex customer queries and complaints
- Planning and coordination of the People Management Team’s workload to flex to customer demand
- Maintain and improve service delivery across the Trust through coaching and supporting the team to reach their full potential
- Provide specialist advice and support to projects related to the People Services of the Trust
- Ensure all operational requests are recorded and all stakeholders are communicated with in a timely and professional manner
- Keeping up to date with new services and systems which relate to the People Service
- Provision of a proactive approach to recruiting temporary staff for the Trust.
The successful candidate will demonstrate;
- Experience or exposure to working with the NHS in the People Services function
- Confidence using ERostering and Temporary Staffing (Bank) systems
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
If you meet the above requirements and are available to start as soon as possible then please submit your CV today
Apply for People Services Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly