People Services Team Leader
A People Services Team Leader is required to join a leading NHS Trust on an interim basis.
The key focus of the position is to coordinate and deliver the responsibilities of the People Team across the business.
Responsibilities include –
- Daily operation functions - integration of HealthRoster Modules, ESR and all aspects of the Temporary Bank processes.
- Daily management responsibility for team members in the ERostering and wider People Service.
- Management and resolution of more complex customer queries and complaints
- Planning and coordination of the People Management Team’s workload to flex to customer demand
- Maintain and improve service delivery across the Trust through coaching and supporting the team to reach their full potential
- Provide specialist advice and support to projects related to the People Services of the Trust
- Ensure all operational requests are recorded and all stakeholders are communicated with in a timely and professional manner
- Keeping up to date with new services and systems which relate to the People Service
- Provision of a proactive approach to recruiting temporary staff for the Trust.
The successful candidate will demonstrate;
- Experience or exposure to working with the NHS in the People Services function
- Confidence using ERostering and Temporary Staffing (Bank) systems
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
If you meet the above requirements and are available to start as soon as possible then please submit your CV today