Learning and Development Advisor
A well-known NHS organisation in Middlesex is looking for a Learning and Development Advisor to join them on an interim basis.
The purpose of the role supporting the Trust in delivering its organisational development and learning priorities. This will be achieved through supporting delivery of the OD and learning agenda and the associated work streams.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Lead the delivery of Trust induction and statutory and mandatory (StaM) training provision
- Lead the delivery of all standard training provision within the Trust, including appraisal training, equality and diversity and other Trust wide training interventions
- Support the Head of Learning and Development and the Workforce Department with the promotion and implementation of OD and learning related Trust initiatives
- Lead specific OD and learning projects/interventions producing project plans with clearly defined objectives to monitor delivery, producing reports/briefing papers and other written communication as necessary
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Learning and Development, the Workforce Department and operational managers to promote and implement OD related Trust initiatives to drive forward the OD and learning agenda removing barriers to change
- Lead the ongoing implementation of the apprenticeship programme
- Ensure that equality, diversity and human rights legislation are embedded when planning, commissioning and delivering training
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop an organisational culture where staff feel valued, supported, involved, engaged and empowered, challenging and
- influencing key stakeholders whilst achieving business outcomes
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with multi professional
The successful candidate will:
- Experience of using various LMS
- Ability to hit the ground running, and pick up ad hoc projects when necessary
- Strong training and talent management background
If you have relevant experience, skills and qualifications, please submit your CV.