I am currently working with a large housing association based in central London to recruit an HR Advisor on a fixed term contract basis until the end of 2019.
This is a generalist role covering ER, recruitment, policy, HR systems, and the full HR remit.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
• Provide advice and guidance to staff and managers on the full range of HR issues, taking responsibility for a specific business area, acting as their first point of contact Administer all benefits such as the childcare vouchers scheme, healthy lifestyle allowance, season ticket loans
• Coach, educate and support managers on HR policies, procedures and using the iTrent system in order to appropriately manage their staff
• Manage recruitment campaigns, including creating recruitment packs, writing recruitment adverts and working with external partners to ensure effective and efficient advertising of all vacancies.
• Undertake job evaluation and market testing of specific roles
• Advise and support managers and staff with day to day employee relations matters including disciplinary, capability, grievance, performance management, bullying and harassment and probation issues, ensuring policies are followed and risks managed
Applicants for this role will ideally have a CIPD qualification, as well as experience of using I-Trent.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly