HR Business Partner
A local government organisation is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner on an interim basis for between 3-6 months.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive and knowledgeable HR function and developing and implementing HR policies in line with the organisations wider HR strategy.
• Provide professional HR advice across a range of people issues organisation wide.
• Develop and implement new HR policies.
• Optimise the organisational structure to deliver a seamless HR function that meets the organisation’s needs.
• Maintain and manage relationships with key senior stakeholders.
• Mange and provide expert advice on complex ER issues.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner in a well-regarded local government organisation.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.