Head of HR Operations
A leading central London Hospital is looking for a high-quality Head of HR to lead three key teams their HR function.
You will be part of the Senior Management Team (SMT) and have three direct reports responsible for leading their respective Recruitment, Employee Relations and the Hospital Service Centre team; which deals with first contact HR queries.
As a relatively new role, the successful candidate will play an integral role in shaping this role to suit the needs of the organisation and deliver a first-class HR service to the organisation.
- To work autonomously and independently to be responsible for the delivery of a professional operational HR services
- To work as a strategic partner to the HR Leadership Team in assisting in formulating local and Trust wide strategies and ensuring the delivery of these to meet service needs
- To be responsible and accountable for all aspects of HR Services Team ensuring that the Trust receives a high quality, responsive, customer focused HR service
- To develop the capability, responsibility and accountability of line managers
- To lead as directed by the HR Director on strategic departmental HR projects
- Oversee highly complex/sensitive employee relations issues through advice and coaching.
- To line manage the Recruitment Manager and support them in delivering the recruitment service.
- Examine current processes and support the design and delivery of process improvement
- Lead and support the teams beneath you
- Work with the SMT within HR and Senior Managers across the organisation to run a high performing operation HR Division
- To be an experienced Manager with a track record of leading team successfully
- To be pro-active in your approach
- Have a positive approach to work
- Strong customer service skills
- A strong knowledge and background in Recruitment, Employee Relations and Generalist HR.
We look forward to hearing from suitable candidates.