Learning & Organisational Development Business Partner
4 days left
- Full Time
A well-known institution is currently looking for a Learning and Organisational Development Business Partner on a 2 year fixed term contract basis. This is a part-time role (30 hours per week) which can be carried out over 4 or 5 days per week at FTE salary of £45,985 to £51,094 per year.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of HR and work collaboratively within a business partnering structure, managing a small team and developing stakeholder relationships.
This is an important role for the organisation as they go through a period of change and this role will support in harmonisation and embedding the new culture as a result of the change. There will be some travel to other locations in the UK (possibly 1 to 2 times per month). This exciting role is an equal mix of L&D and OD, working across the organisation up to director level as an integral part of the HR leadership team with the intention of having an impact on the people strategy and translating it into a plan for L&OD as well as driving performance and engagement between leaders, managers and staff.
Your key responsibilities will include: -
- Providing sound professional advice across the whole range of L&OD issues using a risk based approach.
- Broadening the knowledge and application of L&OD practice of senior managers, key colleagues and OD group members.
- Translate business needs into opportunities that drive organisation and individual performance. Requires strong relationship development and the ability to influence and properly diagnose true customer needs (not just requests) and deliver measurable solutions of value to the business.
- Using data to provide senior leaders with insights to the people and organisational performance agenda.
- Influencing and challenging senior managers to role-model organisational values and expected behaviours.
- Delivery of the L&OD strategic and operational plans.
- Analysing data and providing narrative for L&D update reports, and other meaningful people analytics to support decision making in the development of people, performance and systems.
Your experience and skills should include: -
- CIPD qualified to Level 5, holder of an OD related qualification or equivalent relevant experience and the ability to demonstrate the level of skills and knowledge required for the role
- Extensive knowledge of current thinking and trends on L&OD
- Knowledge in writing policies, procedures and guidelines on L&OD
- Experience in using different L&OD techniques including design and delivery of training, and facilitation.
- Previous experience in leading and managing projects with the ability to plan monitor and evaluate activities to achieve objectives
- Ability to take a leading role on employee engagement information for senior managers, analysing and providing insight to support RCP initiatives
- Liaising and negotiating with external providers – such as training providers and venue organisers
- Preparing and managing a budget experience
- Being able to negotiate and influence managers at all levels managing and developing teams
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV for consideration by Thursday 2nd May 2019. After discussion, you may be asked to provide a Cover letter / supporting statement to help with your application.
Apply for Learning & Organisational Development Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly