Head of Learning and Organisation Development
A renowned charity based in South West London is looking for a permanent Head of Learning and Organisation Development on a salary up to £60,000.
Reporting to the Director of HR, you will be the organisation’s lead in implementing and developing their Talent Strategy, as well as maintaining a high performing Learning and Development function.
- Work in collaboration with the HR leadership team to deliver the HR strategy.
- Devise and implement a Talent Strategy with the HR Director and key stakeholders.
- Lead the Learning and Development team to provide excellent partnering support to the organisation’s employees.
- Deliver high-quality training programmes to staff within budget
- Provide high quality organisational and development support to senior staff and team through change programmes.
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for a permanent Head of Learning and Organisation Development in a respected charity on a salary up to £60,000.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.