An NHS Trust based in Bedfordshire is looking for an experienced interim Recruitment Manager for a period of about 6 months on a band 8a.
You will be the lead for recruitment for the community nursing ‘One service’ programme.
- Develop a clear recruitment strategy in line with the NHS Plan.
- Project lead the recruitment plan and strategies in partnership with Trust’s HR/Training and Education leads.
- Manage the delivery of the targeted recruitment of bank/agency/flexible hours staff.
- Identify new talent streams.
- Supporting the strategic lead for the ‘One Service’ Peoples workstream.
- Experience in a similar role within the NHS is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for an interim Recruitment Manager with a well-established NHS Trust to lead on their ‘One Service’ programme.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.