A respected educational establishment based in Central London is looking for an experienced HR Advisor on a contract between 3-6 months.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of an efficient and effective HR service to a specific department within the organisation.
- Advise and guide managers and staff across a range of HR issues including absence and sickness.
- Be the lead for recruitment for your assigned school within the organisation.
- Improve and update the organisations HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure all HR and payroll systems are up to date with all employment issues including starters, finishers and sickness.
- Experience of managing recruitment processes and advising ER issues is essential.
- Experience in a similar organisation is desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor with a well-regarded educational establishment.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.