Head of Recruitment
Our client is a leading NHS Trust based in Central London. They are looking for a Head of Recruitment for an initial 6-month period.
This will be a challenging and also rewarding position to work in a complex organization who supports several areas of clinical excellence and which serves a large local populations health needs.
Leading a large team and with a large internal customer group, the successful individual and their team will be responsible for influencing, developing, and delivering multiple resourcing plans/strategies for a broad range of people and skills with considerably different requirements.
- Leadership; lead the delivery of the full portfolio of recruitment services, ensuring consistency and quality; people and general management matters as a senior member of the People team.
- Strategy; lead on the development of Trust wide recruitment strategy
- Quality and assurance; ensure full compliance and consistency with recruitment practices
- Service development and improvement; lead the Recruitment Team by example and develops the Recruitment Team, particularly Direct Reports, through structured activities and personal influence; be the Trust expert on all recruitment matters and provide recruitment related advice across the Trust, thereby developing organisational expertise.
- A track record of delivering in a similar position
- Experience of a managing a recruitment function
- A positive, pragmatic, can-do attitude to work
- NHS experience would be beneficial but not essential
We look forward to hearing from suitable candidates.