Head of HR
A well-known not for profit organisation based in central London Is looking for a permanent Head of HR to join them on a salary between £61,500-£67,000 per year.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be responsible for leading and managing the HR team through a period of exciting change for the organisation. This is a full-time role and will require some work from another site.
- Manage the HR Business Partners to ensure that a high-quality Business Partner service is delivered to all areas of the organisation.
- Improve and strengthen the organisation’s equality, diversity and inclusion initiatives and policies
- Ensure the organisation’s structure and workforce support the overall priorities and aims of the organisation.
- Oversee the end to end recruitment process for the organisation, ensuring that overseas staff are legally compliant.
- Deputise for the HR Director where required.
- Develop the HR team
- Experience in a similar role is essential, especially working in and managing a business partnering environment.
- Chartered CIPD, ideally FCIPD is a preference.
- Candidates with strong project management experience will have an advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity for a permanent Head of HR to work for a well-known not for profit organisation with an award-winning HR team and HR Director.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today. Please note that this role closes on 12th May 2019.