Senior HR Co-ordinator - Science & Innovation
Really interesting, varied opportunity for an experienced HR Co-ordinator to join a prestigious science & innovation company. Based in gorgeous premises steeped in history, the organisation undertakes research, develops policy, hosts events and puts together high-profile, worldwide partnerships.
As part of a dedicated, energetic and highly-professional HR team, you will be part of a team of 4, reporting into the HR Business Partner to help deliver full operational HR support to the organisation.
This is a generalist HR position and some of your responsibilities will include
- Maintaining an HRIS to the highest level of accuracy, responding to queries as required and proactively providing training to ensure the system is used consistently and to best effect.
- Helping to prepare monthly payroll for processing, including updating all monthly changes onto the HRIS.
- Acting as the main enquiry point for staff regarding employment queries
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
- Being the main point of contact for internal and external queries relating to the recruitment system and providing training to others.
- Supporting new starters including comprehensive face-to-face inductions
- Assisting with learning and developement,
This would suit an experienced HR administrator or co-ordinator with exceptional communication and intepersonal skills looking for the next step in their HR career. You will need sound knowledge of HR policies and to be a competent user of HR information systems, payroll software, intranets and e-recruiting. Lots of opportunities for progression as well as support with further qualifications in a supportive, lively working environment.