Occupational Health Nurse Manager
An NHS Trust is looking for an experienced Occupational Health Nurse Manager for a period of about 6 months on a band 8b.
You will be responsible for the management of the Nurse Lead Occupation Health Department to continually review and develop the service to maintain the health, safety and wellbeing of the workforce.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Trusts Occupational health service.
- Co-ordinate and work with Occupational Health Advisors to develop a pro-active health promotion programme in line with the Trust wide Health & Wellbeing strategy.
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programmes to increase awareness of health, safety and wellbeing issues among the Trust employees.
- To be responsible for the management & maintenance of the department’s annual budget to ensure yearend balance .
- Must be a Registered Nurse.
This is an exciting opportunity for an interim Occupational Health Nurse Manager with a well-established NHS Trust on a Band 8b.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.