Learning Design Executive
Job Title: Learning Design Executive
Location: National Learning Centre, Milton Keynes
Are you a creative design professional with experience of developing trading materials? Dedicated and enthusiastic but lacking challenge in your current position?
Our Learning Design Executive will have demonstrable skills in designing learning solutions, with a specific emphasis on B2B, and will be responsible for the design of cost effective and highly engaging learning that develops the necessary performance levels with the dealer network.
About the role:
- Liaising with key stakeholders to understand their business and people performance requirements including learning needs analysis.
- In order to ensure learning effectiveness and a demonstrable business impact, the design is underpinned by evaluation model and the Training Foundation's Training Accreditation Programme (TAP)
- Designing and developing training material that delivers strong performance against a range of measures. Media may include F2F, VCs, SSPs, Application of Learning assignments, videos, job aids.
- Defining ROI measurements for the learning interventions designed
- Designing e‐learning materials and liaising with external suppliers and stakeholders to oversee their development.
- Designing e‐learning for in‐house development and writing detailed storyboards
- Embracing the potential of social, collaborative and community learning methodologies to further widen learning engagement and effectiveness.
- Building on the extensive library of available factory learning content where relevant.
- Demonstrate an understanding of learning development models e.g. Addie
- Demonstrate knowledge of different learning methodologies and when to apply them
- Competent in Microsoft Office and all Adobe packages
- Working knowledge of Captivate, Storyline and Articulate
- Focused on delivering objectives and targets
- An organised individual who can easily multi-task
- Excellent problem solving/decision making skills
- Clear proactive approach to planning
- Assumes responsibility and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be creative in thought processes and delivery
- Highly customer focused
- A confident communicator who is articulate and can create and maintain links with multiple stakeholders at different levels
- A completer-finisher who can take tasks and projects on and see them through to successful outcome
- A Team player yet capable and willing to work on own initiative
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- 25 days holiday
- Cash plan healthcare policy
- Company sick policy
About Impetus Automotive
Impetus Automotive are an integral part of MSX International in the UK. With over 6,000 employees based in more than 80 countries across the globe, our teams work with Vehicle Manufacturers to improve performance and grow business within retail dealerships. Our expertise spans:
- Warranty & Technical
- Parts & Service
- Retail Performance Management
- Customer Engagement
- Fleet & Mobility
Building trust since 1931, our proven track record means that we now partner with almost every car manufacturer on the market.