I am currently working with a leading charity organisation who are looking to recruit a Reward Manager on a permanent basis.
The post holder will be responsible for the development and implementation of the organisations reward and benefit offer to support delivery of the strategy.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Develop, implement and monitor reward related projects, processes and practices that support the delivery of the organisation’s strategy.
- Support development and implementation of strategic reward strategy, obtaining Executive Board/Remuneration Committee approval for changes to pay and benefit arrangements.
- Lead delivery of the annual pay review, providing market data, drafting recommendations, supporting Trade Union negotiations and working with other HR teams to ensure effective implementation of changes.
- Work with the Head of Internal Communications and Engagement, HR Business Partnering and Organisational Development and Learning teams to embed the Group’s values and Behaviours through effective links to reward and recognition.
- Own and develop the staff benefit offering, ensuring that the total offer is competitive, cost effective, relevant and well communicated to staff across the Group.
- Work with the HR Business Partnering teams and Service Managers across the Group to embed appropriate reward processes into the organisation through a range of methods including briefings and training to managers and staff.
- Recommend best practice reward solutions through research and analysis that meet the varied business needs.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that high standards of customer service are delivered, and expert advice provided throughout HR and across the organisation.
- Provide a range of reward management information including external data to identify trends, undertake accurate forecasting and use analysis to develop recommendations.
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.