Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you an experienced Recruitment Specialist looking for a more strategic role where you can make a real difference? It maybe that you have always worked as a sales-based recruiter within an agency environment and are now looking to move to an in-house role.
You will have a successful track record in recruitment; a resourceful individual who uses a range of sourcing methods but with a particular interest in social media and networking.
In addition, you will:
- Own the process from role identification through to onboarding ensuring the highest level of candidate and customer experience and care. This is a busy 360-degree recruitment role and you will be responsible for end to end acquisition.
- Work with the internal talent team to ensure internal talent mobility.
- Build key relationships with stakeholders, understand their needs and deliver commercial and creative strategic sourcing and selection plans to meet hiring needs.
- Coach, support & challenge managers using your recruitment expertise to ensure they hire the best talent in the market.
- Be data savvy, understanding the importance of data to drive qualitative recruitment decisions.
- Create social media content for use in recruitment marketing to leverage EVP and brand.
This role can be homebased but will require some travel to Basildon and London.
If you would like to find out more information, please contact us now.