Senior Resourcing Adviser (CR0652)
Contract Type: Fixed Term for up to 2 years
Salary Range: £35,727 - 39,405
The role is to lead and deliver a comprehensive HR Resourcing service to a range of customers, including internal/external stakeholders and partners, ensuring that the service provided is focused on delivering innovative business solutions. The role will work closely with Business Partners and departments to pro-actively identify resourcing and workforce issues and to design, implement and evaluate, effective and timely resourcing interventions, that meet those needs, adopting a partnership approach and with the communications team, to develop a strong recruitment brand for the County Council.
• Relevant degree or professional/management qualification or relevant and significant operational experience at the level equivalent to the above qualification
• Professional qualification e.g. CIPD or Institute of Recruitment Professionals
• Prince 2 Foundation or other project management training.
• Substantial experience of providing effective and practical advice and support on recruitment and selection particularly with reference to
• -In house or direct recruitment -High volume recruitment -Hard to fill posts -Innovative selection techniques
• Proven experience of developing and implementing a range of effective and practical recruitment policies, procedures, guidance, processes and/or toolkits for managers and employees.
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page.
We particularly welcome applicants from black, minority, ethnic (BME) communities, disabled people and lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities, as they are currently under represented within our workforce.