Director of Human Resources
We have a clear vision that all students who attend one of our school leave us as highly confident and articulate young people with a wealth of experience. Our aim is to develop creativity, leadership and a life long love of learning. This will enable out students to lead enriched, happy and fulfilled lives, making a contribution to their own community, to British society and to global well-being.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced, creative professional who is passionate about Mulberry Schools Trust ethos.
The key focuses of the role will be to ensure the day to day operational HR needs of the Trust are met, alongside taking an active role in developing the strategic approach. This will include:
- Work to the CEO/COO in raising outcomes for the young people attending MST schools, and providing a quality working environment for all MST employees and volunteers.
- Enable the COO/CFO to run an efficient and compliant budget obtaining best value for money.
- Support all officers in ensuring that Safeguarding is compliant in all areas.
- Develop the overall HR strategy for the Trust as it grows and develops
- Oversee the equality and diversity strategy for the Trust.
- Oversee learning and development of all staff across the Trust that focuses on management development and continuous improvement of teaching and learning and continuous professional development opportunities.
You will already have:
- Previous experience of working / providing HR support ideally in an education setting.
- strong communication, writing and editing skills;
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to handle challenging situations professionally and sensitively
- Strong negotiating skills
This is an exciting time to join the Mulberry Schools Trust. We are committed to staff professional development and there will be opportunities for staff who excel as the Trust family grows.
Please complete the Mulberry Schools Trust application form; CV’s will not be accepted
Closing date: 4th June 2019
Interview: Week commencing 10th June 2019
Informal visit to the school: By appointment
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All staff require an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Certificate, with a Barred List Check, before employment commences.
Mulberry Schools Trust is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (Company No. 10035860). Company's registered office: Mulberry Schools Trust, Richard St, Commercial Road, London E1 2JP