Waddington Brown is pleased to be working with a respected and established organisation based in Ipswich who is looking to appoint an experienced ER/HR Advisor on a 12 month interim basis.
You will report directly to the HR Manager, providing proactive advice in line with legislative requirements and best practice. You will support and advise Senior Managers, Operations Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors and Employees in all aspects of generalist HR.
Other responsibilities include:
- Dealing with employee relations case work
- Long term sickness absence – in line with occupational health procedures
- Assisting with the development and implementation of policy-based training
- Providing management development
- Supporting the HR function on generalist HR and restructure/consultations
The successful candidate will be experienced in dealing with complex and sensitive problems, be able to communicate effectively at all levels whilst working autonomously, prioritising their own workload. CIPD accredited (either Level 5 or 7) or studying towards, you will be a pragmatic individual who is flexible, personable and thrives in a busy and challenging environment. This is an exciting opportunity which offers the right individual the chance to work in a professional, supportive and proactive environment which in return offers a competitive salary & benefits package.