HR Business Partner
Chamonix Estates is a well-established and successful property management business. We are recruiting for an HR Business Partner to join the team. Partnering with our remotely based Property Care division you will support them in delivering outstanding service to our customers throughout England and Wales.
As a Business Partner you will be hands-on with all elements throughout the employee lifecycle. Being a naturally organised and skilled administrator you will manage your workload and be highly skilled in building and maintaining relationships with all levels of stakeholder. Acting as a trusted advisor you will offer solutions, support and lead where required on employee relations and performance management issues.
- The Key Tasks for this role include:
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business, with a particular focus on the Property Care division (circa 100 employees)
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Handling HR matters proactively, reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Managing capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary issues were required
- Managing and driving recruitment campaigns
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation’s objectives
- Partnering with line managers to review employee relations, performance management, and resourcing and staff management
Ideally you will have a CIPD qualification, however, this isn’t always necessary, dependent upon your experience. As this is an HR generalist role you will feel confident in your ability to deliver on all aspects from recruitment through to exit.
In return we offer you a great opportunity in a professional and fun environment where you will have a learning and development programme from induction through to ongoing professional development to set you up for success.
We offer a broad range of benefits, professional development, free car parking and have celebratory & social activities throughout the year.
All applications are treated as confidential.
Due to the volume of applications we are only able to respond to those selected for interview. If you have not heard from us with 21 days we regret to inform that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.