Research and Delivery Associate
I am currently working with a leading executive search organisation who are looking to recruit a Research and Delivery Associate on a permanent basis.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Support the Delivery Consultants and CEO during the research phase of retained search assignments
- Conduct initial desk-based research to identify target candidates
- Engage and pre-screen target candidates in conjunction with the Delivery Consultant
- Create and edit client search reports on a weekly basis, as appropriate
- Proactively provide updates on research progress to the Delivery Consultant and Managing Director
- Conduct research and document preparation for client pitch meetings
- Draft proposal documents in coordination with the Marketing team
- •Manage the market and company intelligence gathered throughout the sourcing process, log this on to the database, and incorporate the data into client research documents
- Provide research support for business development efforts as needed
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.