Graphcore has created a new processor, the Intelligence Processing Unit (IPU), specifically designed for artificial intelligence. The IPU’s unique architecture means developers can run current machine learning models orders of magnitude faster. More importantly, it lets AI researchers undertake entirely new types of work, not possible using current technologies, to drive the next great breakthroughs in general machine intelligence.
We believe our IPU technology will become the worldwide standard for artificial intelligence compute. The performance of Graphcore’s IPU is going to be transformative across all industries and sectors whether you are a medical researcher, roboticist or building autonomous cars.
Our team is at the forefront of the artificial intelligence revolution, enabling innovators from all industries and sectors to expand human potential with technology. What we do, really makes a difference.
As an HR Coordinator within the People Team, you will support the HR Business Partners. You will be a central member of the team ensuring we deliver an exceptional employee experience.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator to ensure that all new hires are identified and there is a seamless Onboarding process for new employees
- Own the Onboarding process for all new employees – including first day induction, liaison with new starters and hiring managers, as well as providing information to Finance/ Payroll in a timely manner and advising benefit providers about new employees. As part of the Onboarding process you will ensure that all offer paperwork is completed and employment compliance requirements are met
- Be the first point of contact for providing basic HR policy, practice and process advice to employees, Managers and responding to other internal and external HR related queries
- Responsible for processing all employee information during the employee lifecycle, such as salary letters, completing reference requests, processing leavers details etc
- Supporting the relocation process for employees across Graphcore
- Providing support to the HR Business Partners with complex cases as required
- Arranging Training and Development activities and organising Events
- Providing HR Reporting on a regular basis
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects as required
You’re extremely organised, you like to tick things off your to do list. You are great with people and enjoy interacting using all communication methods. You’re customer focused, you’re a real team player and you get a great sense of pride from a job well done. You’re a problem solver. You identify issues and find solutions and you do this all with a smile on your face.
• Experience of working in HR coordinator role, highly desired
• Ability to work with various levels of internal and external customers
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and systems
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
More searches like this
- Engineering / Manufacturing Assistant/Administrator/Co-ordinator General HR Function jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Private Sector Assistant/Administrator/Co-ordinator General HR Function jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Information Technology / Tech / Telecommunications Assistant/Administrator/Co-ordinator General HR Function jobs in Bristol (City Centre)