People Business Partner - Investment Consulting (6 Month FTC)
Love to make a difference to the business units you support?
Do you want to expand your knowledge of the Pensions and Saving world with an industry challenger?
Perhaps you’re looking for a social purpose to the people partnering expertise you deliver??
The People team at Redington makes a big impact on the business and our mission to make 100 million people financially secure. We are an agile team, who all believe in continuous improvement and learning.
As a People business partner at Redington you’ll provide clear, unbiased, operational People (HR) support to Redington’s largest business group – Investment Consulting
Alongside your business partnering deliverables you’ll have the opportunity to support People projects across Redington. You will also be responsible for the administration of all People related activities in the Investment Consulting teams.
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE
- An experienced People generalist
- Well versed in UK employment law
- Confident in your expertise regarding ER matters
- Familiar with HRIS and people related systems
- Comfortable with data and BI/MI
- Experienced in supporting senior leaders
- CIPD Member
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
- Experience in writing/reviewing/introducing policies