Deputy Director of HR & OD
1 day left
- Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to join as the Deputy Director of People and Organisational Development at a time where there is a real focus from the board on the big people issues facing the organisation.
We have a simple, but ambitious vision for our people, which is to have the best employee experience nationally. This is an ambitious goal that matches the aspirations of our organisation.
Chelsea & Westminster’s HR & OD division is about to start a new chapter, you would be joining at a time when there is a new HR Director and a real opportunity to shape the agenda going forward – it is an exciting time for the organisation.
- You will play a critical role in enabling the delivery of excellent healthcare services by developing and driving a high-performance HR & OD team.
- You will take a crucial leadership role in the development and delivery of large scale ‘game changers’ in the organisation such as talent management, health & wellbeing initiatives, digital innovation and equality, diversity and inclusion.
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust has over 6,000 staff proudly serving a million people locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. We are the best performing Trust in London for A number of key performance metrics.
The successful candidate will;
- Be a qualified human resource’s professional
- Have a significant amount of experience in senior HR roles in an organisation of comparable complexity and scale.
- With obvious leadership credentials, you will have the interpersonal skills and track record to inspire your team to achieve and exceed performance targets.
- Be values driven and have the ability to inspire others.
We welcome applications from within and outside of the NHS. Please get in touch with Pete Marshall from MLC Partners for a more detailed and confidential conversation
Apply for Deputy Director of HR & OD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly