6 days left
- Full Time
I am currently working with a not-for-profit organisation based in central London to recruit an HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
This is a generalist role covering ER, recruitment, change and projects.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- To advise managers and staff on matters across the whole spectrum of human resources, to ensure a consistent approach towards correctly implementing HR policies
- To assist and advise in the investigation of disciplinary and grievance cases, maintaining an awareness of current legislation and its application ensuring that policies and procedures are amended accordingly
- To coordinate recruitment campaigns to attract and recruit appropriate candidates at all levels
- To assist and advise in the implementation of organisation and service reviews to ensure that strategic objectives are fulfilled and that the change programmes are embedded within this business
- To attend meetings with Trade Union representatives as required and provide quality advice to managers in respect of employee relations’ issues to support the delivery of an effective service
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly