I am currently working with a leading executive search organisation who are looking to recruit a HR Manager on a temporary to permanent basis.
The post holder will support the Directors in ensuring the seamless operation across both fast-paced businesses. As the resident HR expert manage, advise and nurture both organisations in all People and Business Operational matters.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Work closely with the Directors and Senior Management Teams to support both businesses on their journey to achieving their goals
- Own all HR tasks including employee relations, sickness and absence leave, and the review and development of policies and procedures in line with legislation
- Oversee and develop new employee on boarding and their introduction
- Work with line managers to attract and retain the best talent, ensuring our recruitment processes are effective
- Review and improve personal development structure and annual employee training and development programme
- Support line managers to coach and guide around employee relations’ issues, performance review best practice and maximising engagement
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.