Interim HR Operations Manager – Pay & Reward
I am currently working with a regulatory body based in central London to recruit an HR Operations Manager on an interim basis.
This role focuses on pay and reward, therefore applicants for this role must have strong experience in these areas.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Manage and motivate two teams responsible for delivering HR Operations services
- Develop and lead on the implementation of our future pay strategy and plan
- Lead on the development of pay business cases which will seek enhancements to our pay settlements for staff
- Lead the delivery of the SCS and non-SCS annual pay settlements, including checking pay models, writing pay documents and pay options proposals, participating in pay negotiations and consultation exercises, and ensuring the accurate and comprehensive implementation of pay awards
- Oversee the delivery of the annual Gender Pay Gap analysis and annual reporting
- Oversee the timely delivery of all day-to-day Management Information requests
- Work with stakeholder colleagues to ensure the smooth integration of HR Operations policy, systems and processes with other HR and Corporate Services activities
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the required criteria, please submit your application ASAP.